适用场景 Use Cases
适合移民、签证、结婚、学校、工作、授权、落地和海外文件使用场景。 Suitable for immigration, visa, marriage, school, work, authorization, relocation, and overseas document-use scenarios.
文件与认证服务 Document Certification Service
针对出生证明、无犯罪、婚姻、学历、委托书及各类身份文件,提供中英双语支持。我们会根据文件出具地、使用地和实际用途,安排合适的认证、翻译和递交顺序。 For birth certificates, police clearances, marriage records, diplomas, powers of attorney, and many other civil documents, we provide bilingual support and organize the appropriate certification, translation, and submission path based on issuing country, destination country, and intended use.
适合移民、签证、结婚、学校、工作、授权、落地和海外文件使用场景。 Suitable for immigration, visa, marriage, school, work, authorization, relocation, and overseas document-use scenarios.
厘清认证顺序、翻译要求、递交逻辑和后续使用,帮助减少反复补件和时间损耗。 We clarify certification sequence, translation requirements, submission logic, and later use to reduce repeated corrections and delay.
常见材料 Common Documents
身份与婚姻Civil Status
学历与授权Academic & Authorization
家庭与子女Family & Children
公司文件Corporate Documents
服务流程How It Works
先确认文件出具地、使用地和最终用途。We first confirm the issuing place, destination, and final use of the document.
根据情况安排认证、翻译、递交和补件顺序。We arrange the right order for certification, translation, filing, and supplementary items.
按时间表推进文件处理,尽量减少反复和时间浪费。We move the process forward on schedule and aim to reduce repetition and delays.
完成后交付文件,并继续衔接后续递交或海外使用。We deliver the completed documents and continue supporting later filing or overseas use when needed.
常见问题Common Questions
先确认文件出具地、使用地和最终用途,再判断公证、认证、翻译和递交顺序。We first confirm the issuing place, destination, and final use before deciding the certification, translation, and submission order.
可以。先根据文件类型、出具地和使用目的判断大方向,原件到位后再确认细节。Yes. We can review the general path from document type, issuing place, and purpose, then confirm details when the original is available.
通常建议一开始就把翻译需求一并确认,这样能减少返工,也更容易把递交顺序排顺。Usually yes. Confirming translation needs early helps reduce rework and keeps the filing sequence cleaner.
可以。时间越紧、用途越复杂,越适合先做顺序判断和材料筛查,再决定后续推进方式。Yes. The tighter the timing or the more complex the use, the more important it is to review sequence and document readiness first.
相关入口Related Entry Points
如果还在判断文件顺序、用途和时间安排,可以先看这份清单再开始沟通。A concise checklist for clients who still need to clarify document sequence, purpose, and timing before contact.
如果文件会和身份安排一起推进,可以继续看护照与移民服务页。If the document work needs to move together with identity planning, continue to the passport and immigration page.
开始咨询Start Here
告诉我们文件类型、出具地、使用地、用途和时间要求,我们会尽快回复。Tell us the document type, issuing place, destination, intended use, and timing, and we will respond quickly.


